www.babukisha.org (copyright 2018 -2030)

www.babukisha.org (copyright 2018 -2030)
WWW.BABUKISHAN.ORG Copyright, All Rights Reserved, Do not copy these stories or part of these stories, for your books or blogs, All Rights Reserved. 2010 -2030

Sunday, April 17, 2022

Babu Kishan's Hanuman Chalisa recording, singing by Hari Om Sharam, is the first recorded and the most listened to Hanuman Chalisa and of any Devotional song in India and stories of a Baul in Bombay!

 
Picture
When I had a great Connection as friendship with (Bindumadhav) Binda Thackeray #BindaThackeray the Eldest Son of #Bombay's one & only #Supremo #BalasahebThackeray ( I invited Bal Thackeray to release my Music Albums from 1980’s).

Bal Thackeray - 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bal_Thackeray

Binda Thackeray: 
https://www.freepressjournal.in/entertainment/bal-thackeray-son-bindumadhav-thackeray-accident-death-lesser-known-facts


I never said, anything about myself or my life in Bengal from where or who my family was. They knew me as the, honest 'Manager of A&R at CBS International' among other music companies, they knew me as the guy who knew Indian Music and  the Music & Entertainment industry.

I recorded Music and released a huge amount of  #MarathiMusic and Sponsored #Maharashtrian events, by instructions of Binda, he was always good to me, most others were scared of him but he was my good friend. We were friends, 1983 to 1996 when he passed away.

Binda Thackeray introduced me to his cousin Raj Thackeray, and even 1988 - I could tell back then, Raj was always interested in Politics.

Raj Thackeray is  Bal Thackeray's, brothers Srikant's Son . Bal is uncle to Raj Thackeray.

Bal Thackeray's other son's are Jaydev and Uddhav, all are very talented in their way.

But when I mets Raj’s 'father' Shrikant Thackeray i noted that he was a versatile personality, artistic, musical who had many creative endeavours. Shrikant Thackeray was the first to sent me a specific Music store. I was wandering around Bombay trying to buy a reasonable Harmonium and I bumped into Shrikant who directed me to a specific music store. I bought a great Harmonium along with some percussion instruments. Shrikant a popular journalist, cartoonist, film critic, music composer and singer.

I recored and released some of Shrikant's Marathi Music, unique musical works as I was working as Manager & Consultant for all the major record companies in Bombay. We became friends, he told a bit of his family history, how their father was a versatile personality and studied in Calcutta, from where I came from.

Shrikant Thackeray Brother of Bal Thackeray 
https://www.marathi.tv/personalities/shrikant-prabhodankar-thackeray/

I supported and helped a lot during Binda’s qwn home production phase, we planed to start a Music/ Audio Company, the name of 'Bindatone', I was a consultant for Binda's project but I could not be linked there as I was working for CBS, I appointed Kulkarni to be in charge. I had to be a silent participant as I was already working for CBS International at Dalamal Tower, Nariman Point, so I was sleeping Consultant.

We used to meet at Drumbeats Restaurant at Tardeo or Palihil, Bandra. I knew Binda from 1983 to 1996.

At the same tine I realized that Raj had a  a fire in himj growing regarding politics. Back then I said, Raj is a shadow of BalaSaheb aka Bal Thackeray who was the leader of Shiv Sena who stood up for Hinduism,

 After Binda’s sudden death, the whole family was shocked so was I, all of our plans just disappeared. I used to meet his family sometimes,  but later I was so busy with my work for taking care of my career and family.

I never used my connections,  I never took any advantage of any of these people, I was more interested in creative work and inspirations. Allen Ginsberg told me, I am a shadow of Nabani Das Khyapa Baul my Grandfather Guru. There are not many who understand me but I know who I am and what I do.

 My character is  and always has been that of a true Baul, poet and music composer, supporter of others. Music is my soul, I have never been tricky or opportunistic. I have had connections at the highest level in Film, Music, Spirituality, Politics but have never used anyone or anything to my advantage. Could be a fault but I am born this way.

I still think Raj can be next Bala Saheb Thackeray, he has fire in every way, he totally fit for politics from a young age, a great speaker and can rule all of Maharashtra easily.

Raj Thackeray - He should come frontline.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raj_Thackeray

Raj Thackeray: the man who is telling the Islamic mosques in Mumbai to turn off their loud speakers or else he is going to play the Hanuman Chalisa all over Mumbai May 5, 2022.

I hope he is going to play Babu Kishan's Hanuman Chalisa with the most listened and first recorded Hanuman Chalisa singing by Hari Om Sharam, produced recorded arranged by Babu Kishan with over 2 billion listens. Not only the most listened to Hanuman Chalisa but the most listened to of any Indian Devotional Music.